Air Fryer Juicy Pork Chops
Our air fryer pork chops are a reader favorite for a low carb meal. These are a game changer. Yes, these air fried pork chops are juicy and amazing.
Best Air Fryer Pork Chop Recipe
Everyone once in a while we crave a juicy pork chop. The juicy kind, not the dry and hockey-puck type. We’ve figured out how to make it juicy in the oven and grill for larger dinner parties. The oven and grill methods are our go-to techniques for cooking juicy pork chops. But when cooking for two, we’re always looking for quicker ways to cook dinner during the week. These air fryer pork chops are fantastic and definitely one of our favorite ways to prepare a pork chop dinner, quick and easy.
Video: Juicy Pork Chops Recipe
What is Air Frying?
If you haven’t dived into the world of air frying yet, you definitely should asap. Here’s a great write up about What is Air Frying that can help you navigate this crazy obsessive world of healthier air frying. Cooking pork chops in the air fryer is easy and best of all, the results are always juicy fantastic. The hot cirulating air of the air fryer really helps seal the juices in the pork. The results are always a pork chop that is mind-blowing delicious. And best of all, cooking the air fried pork chop is quick and super easy clean up!
Give this version a try, especially if you haven’t had much luck with pork chops. It doesn’t hurt to see what this appliance can do for you because it all comes with a warning: you might love it too much. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself cooking in an air fryer 5 days a week… or more!
diane and todd
How to Cook Air Fried Pork Chops
- Buy the most fresh pork chops you can find. The better quality, the more juicy the chops will cook.
- Spray with light oil and season pork chops with garlic powder, salt, pepper, paprika.
- Cook in the air fryer and voila! Instant juicy pork chops for a quick and easy dinner.
Air Fryer Juicy Pork Chops
- 3 (6 ounce-170g) pork chops , rinsed & patted dry
- 2 teaspoons grape seed , avocado or olive oil
- Kosher salt , to taste
- Fresh black pepper , to taste
- garlic powder , to taste
- smoked paprika , to taste
- Coat the pork chops with grape seed oil (or your oil of choice). Season the pork chops with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.
- Add seasoned pork chops in Air Fryer basket. Air fry at 380°F (194°C) for 10-14 minutes flipping the pork chops at the halfway cooking point.
- Test for desired doneness, and cook a little more if desired.
- Serve warm with your favorite side dishes.
If you’re cooking in multiple batches, the first batch will take longer to cook if Air Fryer is not already pre-heated.
Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss the food as directed in recipe.
If you’re interested, here’s more easy air fryer recipes and great air fryer ebooks. We created these air fryer ebooks to teach you how to cook fresh wholesome meals in the air fryer. It doesn’t always have to be about cooking snacks, fries or chicken wings. Air fryer truly is about cooking real ingredients for quick, easy and healthy meals!
BUY OUR AIR FRYER ECOOKBOOKS HERE FOR EASY MEALS AND LOW CARB RECIPES! Cook the Recipes, Eat the Delicious Recipes and Live the Life Changing Way to Cook.
Enjoy more air fryer recipes —-> Our Best Air Fryer Recipes
- air fryer roasted brussels sprouts with balsamic vinegar
- Sriracha roasted cauliflower recipe in air fryer
- crisp quinoa fritters
- tomato salad with burrata
- Spring roll tapas bites