Air Fried Shrimp Cocktail : Easy Appetizer
Easy Air Fried Shrimp Cocktail
It’s party time and you’re looking to make shrimp cocktail in the air fryer. Look no further because we’re sharing our latest obsession: air fried shrimp with a homemade cocktail sauce. There’s always an occasion when you’re needing a quick and easy appetizer with shrimp. This is it friends: shrimp cocktail that’s fresh, flavorful and outstanding. Best of all, this is an appetizer that you can make ahead of time and serve it the next day. We can never pass up an opportunity to make a fresh appetizer dish that’s crazy easy. Everytime we put a platter of this out at a gathering, everyone is always amazed that we made it in under 30 minutes.
Watch Video: Best Shrimp Cocktail Recipe
Homemade Cocktail Sauce for Air Fryer Shrimp
We have a homemade cocktail sauce that is killer delicious. You can customize the sauce to your liking and you’ll never buy a store bought bottle or jar ever again. The fresh lemon juice, horseradish, worcestershire sauce and spices really give the sauce a great kick. If you want it spicer, just add a few dashes of hot sauce and you’re ready to party. Enjoy!
Hope you enjoy our air fried shrimp cocktail recipe. Here’s more great recipes:
- Easy Simple Garlic Shrimp with Lemon cooked in Air Fryer
- Oven baked coconut shrimp recipe https://bestrecipebox.com/coconut-shrimp/
- Air fried brussels sprouts
- Healthy Air Fryer Salmon
Air Fryer Shrimp Cocktail
For the Shrimp
- 1 pound raw shrimp , deveined and shells removed
- 1 teaspoon oil , to coat shrimp
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt , or to taste
- black pepper to taste
- fresh lemon slices
- 1 small cucumber , sliced (optional)
- fresh herbs for garnish (optional)
Make the Cocktail Sauce: Whisk or stir together the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, fresh lemon juice, celery salt, garlic powder, salt and black pepper until well combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (this can be done up to 2 weeks ahead of time).
Rinse and pat dry the shrimp. Coat the shrimp with oil, and then season with salt and pepper. Place the shrimp in the air fryer basket/tray in a single layer.
- Air Fry at 400°F for 8-12 minutes, or until cooked through. Cool completely and chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve the cooked shrimp with the shrimp cocktail sauce and slices of fresh lemon and cucumbers. Garnish with fresh herbs if you are feeling fancy.