Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower with Sriracha
Air Fried cauliflower with a kick of spice is a great side dish for a healthy and low carb meal. Or you an add your favorite sauce or spice blend to this air fryer cauliflower recipe.
Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
This is another one of those crazy simple recipes that came together super quick. Again, we needed a quick vegetable for dinner and as always, there’s always cauliflower or broccoli in the fridge. This time, with an existing oven roasted sriracha recipe in our collection, making air fried cauliflower was even easier.
Video: Air Fried Cauliflower Recipe:
How to Make Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower
Seriously, you don’t need to use that much oil to get crispy and delicious cauliflower in the air fryer. The flavors, crispy texture and simplicity of our air fryer sriracha cauliflower are terrific.
- Use fresh cauliflower, it tastes so much better than frozen! The cauliflower can get the crispy edges way better than thawed frozen cauliflower.
- Sriracha is the most popular hot sauce but there’s other options as well. Korean Gochujang is a great option as well as chili garlic sauce. All these have a delicious umami flavor.
- Sprinkle a little bit of garlic powder, onion powder or your favorite spice blend.
- Top with a handful of chopped cilantro, parsley or fresh basil as an optional topping.
- After you cook your first batch, you’ll know the best timing that works for your air fryer and personal taste.
- All recipe details are in the recipe box below.
What To Serve with Cauliflower?
These are great on their own as a low carb snack. They’re also perfect as a side dish to rice, pasta or grilled meats. How about making cauliflower tacos? or in a quesadilla? We tried it and the results were fantastic. The possibilities are endless with healthy cauliflower.
There was very little clean up and we devoured this side dish like no body business. We pretty much made a dinner out of it with our bottle of sauvignon blanc. It doesn’t take much to make us happy for dinner. As long as there’s great flavor accompanied by a well chilled bottle of wine, we’re good to go.
If you haven’t experienced cooking with an air fryer yet, put it on your to-do list. We wrote about cooking with the air fryer previously here with lots of detailed info.
-diane and todd
Crispy Air Fryer “Roasted” Sriracha Cauliflower
- In large bowl combine olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar and sriracha hot sauce.
- Add cauliflower and toss with the marinade. Keep stirring the cauliflower so that it completely soaks up all the marinade (there shouldn’t be any marinade pooling at the bottom of the bowl still).
- Pour cauliflower into air fryer basket and spread evenly in the basket.
- Air Fry at 360°F for 12-18 minutes, shake or gently turn half way. Serve warm and enjoy.
What is the Best Air Fryer?
We have 15 different air fryers, all different brands and we definitely have our favorites.
Here’s our extensive write up on Air Fryer World’s Best Air Fryer Guide. There’s so many on the market now. You just need to research and find the ones that fits your needs, capacity and style. We group the basket style air fryers into 2 main size groups: 3-4 qt. range & the 5-6 qt. range. There’s oven style and basket style. With so many to choose from, we highlight the ones that are most popular for small to medium sized families. Here’s our favorites:
Good Mid-Sized Air Fryers
The non-stick basket style (non-wire base) & smoothness of the basket tray is great for clean up. Easily cooks 2-3 servings of fish & meat.
Great ceramic coated basket for easy clean-up. Super powerful fan that often cooks food hotter & faster than other air fryers.
Good Larger Air Fryers
One of our favorite larger basket style air fryers. Great basket size for about 4 servings. Clean up is great. It has become one of our kitchen favorites.
Instant Pot Brand makes air fryers. The Vortex plus 9-in-1 is beyond the conventional air fryer. Broil, Bake, Dehydrate, Rotisserie, Roast and Re-heat.
Air Fryer Daily Must Haves
We LOVE the Evo Oil Sprayers. Great for grilling, air frying, and everyday cooking. They don’t clog up like many others we’ve bought. There’s different styles, but all seem to have the same great spray head. Works great for grilling!
Parchment sheets make clean up easy and minimize sticking food in your air fryer or bamboo steamer. Choose from different sizes, shapes, white and brown (unbleached). Holes allow air to cook food evenly.
Our popular Air Fryer Baked Salmon Recipe. So good!
Crispy, savory and uses less oil: Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Here’s more low carb and Easy Recipes: