Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower with Sriracha
Air Fried cauliflower with a kick of spice is a great side dish for a healthy and low carb meal. Or you an add your favorite sauce or spice blend.
Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
This is another one of those crazy simple recipes that came together super quick. Again, we needed a quick vegetable for dinner and as always, there’s always cauliflower or broccoli in the fridge. This time, with an existing oven roasted sriracha recipe in our collection, making air fried cauliflower was even easier.
Video: Air Fried Cauliflower Recipe:
Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower Uses Little Oil
Seriously, you don’t need to use that much oil to get crispy and delicious cauliflower in the air fryer. The flavors, crispy texture and simplicity of our air fryer sriracha cauliflower are terrific. Simply put, the cauliflower always comes out perfectly roasted from the air fryer.
There was very little clean up and we devoured this side dish like no body business. We pretty much made a dinner out of it with our bottle of sauvignon blanc. It doesn’t take much to make us happy for dinner. As long as there’s great flavor accompanied by a well chilled bottle of wine, we’re good to go.
If you haven’t experienced cooking with an air fryer yet, put it on your to-do list. We wrote about cooking with the air fryer previously here with lots of detailed info.
-diane and todd
Our popular Air Fryer Baked Salmon Recipe. So good!
What is the Best Air Fryer?
We have three different air fryers, all different brands and we definitely have our favorites.
- Size matters, especially if you’re needing to feed a family of four to six hungry people.
- We’re mostly cooking for two during the busy weeknights and the 3 qt size fryers is great for us.
- If you’re wondering what size of air fryer to get our recommendation is the 3-4 qt sizes for 2-3 people (or if you don’t mind cooking multiple batches) and the 5-6 qt for families of 4-6 (you’ll still cook somethings in batches, but not as much as the smaller air fryers).
Tidylife 4.2 qt Digital Air Fryer – This is our favorite one to cook for 2-3 people. Texture for several dishes came out noticeably better than other brands.
We love the non-stick basket style (non-wire base) & smoothness of the basket tray (makes for easy cleanup).
NuWave Brio 3 qt. Digital Air Fryer – We liked the NuWave Air Fryer too, just not quite as much as some of the other’s we’ve used. The basket has wire base (which we found sticks a bit more) and it doesn’t have the 1/2 way reminder beep of some other brands, however still cooks great.
It does have a lower temperature ability, allowing for more cooking options. The buttons are easier to see than on the some of the other’s we’ve tested.
Tiluxury 5.8 qt. Digital Air Fryer – This is a good larger air fryer. Great for cooking bigger batches (ie 4 salmon fillets instead of 2 or 2 lbs of fries instead of 1). This is a nice choice for families & hearty eaters.
This 5.8 qt air fryer has the non-stick basket (non-wire base) we prefer. Makes for less sticking for delicate meals (ie baked fish fillets).
Oster Copper-Infused DuraCeramic 3.3 qt. Air Fryer – We love the copper infused ceramic coating on the basket.
Crispy, savory and uses less oil: Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Here’s more low carb and Easy Recipes:
- Air Fryer homemade french fries
- Air Fryer Juicy Pork Chops
- Easy Spaghetti Squash with tomatoes and parmesan
- Low calorie Thai Chicken Soup
- Healthy Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Crispy Air Fryer "Roasted" Sriracha Cauliflower
- In large bowl combine olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar and sriracha hot sauce.
- Add cauliflower and toss with the marinade. Keep stirring the cauliflower so that it completely soaks up all the marinade (there shouldn't be any marinade pooling at the bottom of the bowl still).
- Pour cauliflower into air fryer basket and spread evenly in the basket.
- Air Fry at 360°F for 12-18 minutes, shake or gently turn half way. Serve warm and enjoy.