Air Fried Shrimp Cocktail : Easy Appetizer
This Air fryer shrimp cocktail recipe is a game changer. Our air fried shrimp cocktail recipe is a fantastic and easy appetizer for your next party. Included is a homemade recipe for the cocktail sauce.
Easy Air Fried Shrimp Cocktail
It’s party time and you’re looking to make shrimp cocktail in the air fryer. Look no further because we’re sharing our latest obsession: air fried shrimp with a homemade cocktail sauce. There’s always an occasion when you’re needing a quick and easy appetizer with shrimp. This is it friends: shrimp cocktail that’s fresh, flavorful and outstanding. Best of all, this is an appetizer that you can make ahead of time and serve it the next day. We can never pass up an opportunity to make a fresh appetizer dish that’s crazy easy. Everytime we put a platter of this out at a gathering, everyone is always amazed that we made it in under 30 minutes.
Watch Video: Best Shrimp Cocktail Recipe
Tips for Homemade Cocktail Sauce for Air Fryer Shrimp
We have a homemade cocktail sauce that is killer delicious. You can customize the sauce to your liking and you’ll never buy a store bought bottle or jar ever again.
- Use fresh lemon juice and spices. The fresh lemon juice, horseradish, worcestershire sauce and spices really give the sauce a great kick.
- Spicy version: If you want it spicer, just add a few dashes of hot sauce and you’re ready to party.
- Make ahead: You can make this homemade cocktail sauce ahead of time. It’s great to have it handy and pre-made.
- Storage for air fryer shrimp cocktail: This sauce keeps up to 2 weeks in the fridge. After a few days the flavors are more bold and flavorful. The leftover shrimp keeps up to 2 days in the fridge.
Hope you enjoy our air fried shrimp cocktail recipe. Here’s more great recipes that don’t need hardly any oil. It’s a great way to eat fresh, flavorful without all the oil calories. Once you eat this way, it’s hard to turn back!
- Easy Simple Garlic Shrimp with Lemon cooked in Air Fryer
- Oven baked coconut shrimp recipe https://bestrecipebox.com/coconut-shrimp/
- Air fried brussels sprouts
- Healthy Air Fryer Salmon
Air Fryer Shrimp Cocktail
For the Shrimp
- 1 pound (454 g) raw shrimp , deveined and shells removed
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) oil , to coat shrimp
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) ketchup
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) salt , or to taste
- black pepper to taste
- fresh lemon slices
- 1 (1 ) small cucumber , sliced (optional)
- fresh herbs for garnish (optional)
- Make the Cocktail Sauce: Whisk or stir together the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, fresh lemon juice, celery salt, garlic powder, salt and black pepper until well combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (this can be done up to 2 weeks ahead of time).
- Rinse and pat dry the shrimp. Coat the shrimp with oil, and then season with salt and pepper. Place the shrimp in the air fryer basket/tray in a single layer.
- Air Fry at 400°F for 8-12 minutes, or until cooked through. Cool completely and chill in the fridge until ready to serve. Serve the cooked shrimp with the shrimp cocktail sauce and slices of fresh lemon and cucumbers. Garnish with fresh herbs if you are feeling fancy.