Air Fried Herb Turkey Breast
Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast Recipe
If you ever wondered about air frying a turkey breast, your curiosity is answered. Air frying a turkey breast is fantastic! The turkey is juicy and the skin is crispy. In fact, it’s so much quicker cooking a small turkey breast in the air fryer than roasting it in the oven. The hot circulating air keeps the juices sealed in the turkey meat while crisping the skin to a wonderful texture. Our air fried turkey recipe uses herbs but you can also add lemon and other seasonings if you want. The possibilities are endless. Enjoy the turkey with gravy, in a sandwich or chopped in a salad. You’ll have lunch and dinner for a few days!
Ways to Eat Air Fried Turkey Breast:
- In fresh spring rolls or rice paper wraps
- Make a healthy turkey salad
- Turkey grilled cheese melt
- Make leftover turkey soup with veggies
- Make healthy turkey chili with the leftovers
- Add it to some brown fried rice
- turkey quesadillas is great too.
Want to Air Fryer a Whole turkey? Here’s One Way to Cook an Air Fried Turkey Recipe.
Air Fried Herbed Turkey Breast
- 3 pounds (1.36 kg) de-boned uncooked turkey breast preferrably skin-on *see recipe head note
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) oil
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Dried herb seaoning or lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) salt , or to taste
- Air Fryer
- Pat the turkey dry.
- In bowl, combine oil, Worcestershire sauce, dried herbs or lemon pepper, and salt. Add the turkey breast to the marinade, making sure the marinade completely coats the turkey breast. Marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Spray the air fryer basket or rack with oil. Remove the turkey breast from the marinade and place the turkey breast skin-side down in the air fryer basket or rack.
- Air Fry the turkey breast at 350°F for 25 minutes. Flip the turkey breast to skin side up, and Air Fry for another 25-35 minutes until internal temperature of turkey reaches 165°F in the thickest part. If you’re cooking bone-in turkey breast, cook for additional 5-10 minutes if needed.
- Allow the turkey breast to rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
NOTE on SIZE: Some breasts are thinner or sometimes broken into several pieces including the tenderloin. If you're cooking separate smaller pieces, then cooking time is much less. If you want a "whole" looking breast when you have multiple pieces, then tie the pieces together with some kitchen string. This will give the breast a whole looking shape. Then marinate the breast according to the instructions.
You’ll love all our Air Fryer Recipes Here
Check out all our Turkey Recipes Here.