Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower Recipe and Signing at OXO in NYC
We love NYC, there’s no doubt that. The city is a beast on its own, but around every corner, there’s a gem of a find. The energy, vibe, food and people keep us awake into the wee hours of the night. And best of all, OXO headquarters is in NYC and what better way to celebrate the launch of our cookbook than to partner with these wonderful folks.
We’ve always loved their tools. It was years ago that we first found their vegetable swivel peeler and julienne peeler. Can’t believe how a simple, but well crafted tool such as the peeler and julienne tool can change our culinary lives, but it did. Then we discovered their incredible kitchen scales. Done. We’re hooked for life.
The killer views at their super-amazing-beautiful headquarters in Manhattan couldn’t get any better. It was a thrill to be able to launch our cookbook in NYC with them. What a dream it was to be able to work with a brand you love so much and to celebrate something very special
check out the glove wall and killer views at OXO headquarters!
We’re so grateful that OXO and their incredible team, led by Bena and Veronica, for hosting our first NYC Bountiful signing. Not only did they take care of the signing itself, but they were wonderful hosts to all the attendees.
And best of all, we were able to cook Bountiful recipes in their beautiful kitchen, including this favorite sriracha roasted cauliflower.
Todd & Diane cooked for the guests & Veronica assisted, she’s the master at the OXO mandoline slicer.
What to make for a crowd of fifty people? Our popular sriracha roasted cauliflower was so easy to make for a large crowd and best of all, it involved very little dishes. All it took were a few roasting pans and before we could blink, we had roasted six heads of cauliflower, enough to feed half of Manhattan. Well, ok, we’re exaggerating. But still, these were that easy to make.
Here are some images from the evening with the wonderful OXO folks. We love these guys/gals and can’t thank them enough for supporting our book, our friends and the food community!
Hugs, love and huge thank you to OXO for hosting and to everyone who came. We love you all!
-diane and todd
Setting up…. we all want to live in this space….
finale…. it was such a great evening. Thank to everyone who came, ate and shared stories.
Where to buy Bountiful online? Here’s also a list of some great independent bookstores in your area. Please support them! For most of the independent bookstores, our book is available to order online was well as at the store and many have signed copies available.
Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (use Tamari Soy sauce for Gluten Free)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar (use distilled white vinegar for Gluten Free)
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce , homemade or regular
- 1 head cauliflower (about 2 pounds / 910g), cut into 3⁄4-inch (2-cm) florets
- chopped cilantro , for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a sheet pan or line it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and sriracha sauce. Whisk well.
- Gently add the cauliflower to the bowl and coat with the marinade.
- Arrange the cauliflower on a baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes. Turn the cauliflower over and roast for another 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Garnish with the cilantro and serve.