A Presidential Drink – The Obamatini
Today is truly an American Day.
We’ve been on a bit of a cocktail kick lately, with two back to back cocktail posts. But adding this third cocktail drink to the queue is quite appropriate for today, to celebrate this momentous day, for President Barack Obama.
To this new administration and the incredible man, President Barack Obama, who has given hope to millions, and of whom we look to for the future leadership of this marvelous nation, we’ve created a cocktail toast to you. Cheers, Mr. President. Salute, Gan Bei, Kanpai, Che Loong, Salud, Prost, and in every language to man, “Cheers!” May you lead up forward with strength and unity.
More Cocktail REcipes
The Obamatini Cocktail Recipe
- 3 ounces (90ml) Pineapple Juice
- 2 ounces (60ml) Gin
- 3/4 ounce (20ml) fresh Lime Juice
- 3/4 ounce (20ml) Simple Syrup
- 1/4 - 1/2 Serrano or Thai Chili
- dash Angostura Bitters
- Add ingredients into a shaker, crush the chili inside of the shaker. Add ice, then shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain into a cocktail glass, garnish with a lemon twist, raise it to your dreams, and drink.