Scott Hair of Steamy Kitchen kicks off the seminar
Food Blog Forum Atlanta seminar was a hit and a wonderful event where new friendships were made. Thank you to the beautiful city of Atlanta, Jaden Steamy Kitchen and Gwen Bunky Cooks for organizing and to all the attendees for making this event a huge success.
A huge shout out goes to the stellar panel of speakers as well. Thank you to John Kessler of Atlanta Journal-Constitution, James Andrews and Lauren Thomas from Everywhere , Cookbook author Virginia Willis, Alisa Barry of Bella Cucina, and Jaden of Steamy Kitchen. Their sessions on Working with Media Outlets and Branding were informative, everyone in the room had pages of notes from all their valuable information. We had a blast sharing two sessions on Food Photography.
Since we launched Food Blog Forum with our friend Jaden from Steamy Kitchen in March 2010, it’s been an amazing journey of community, friendships and learning. Not only have we met some of the most wonderful food writers, publishers and bloggers from all across the country, we’ve learned so much from everyone as well.
The whole Food Blog Forum community is about supporting one another and helping each other and we’re proud that we were able to organize an event where everyone can come together to learn, share and participate.
Here’s a list of more write ups and pictures about Food Blog Forum Atlanta!
- Bakerella - Food Blog Forum and New Friends
- Bunky Cooks - Two Thumbs Up!
- Culinary Historians of Atlanta- Steppin’ Out
- Frantastic Food – Food Blog Forum Lights a Fire!
- Holzerian Nation – Food Blog Forum Atlanta
- Indian Simmer - A weekend full of food, food talk and foodies!
- Ingredients Inc. – Wonderful Learning & New Friends
- The Local Cook – 10 Things I learned at The Food Blog Forum Seminar
- Mommie Cooks - Food Blog Forum Conference!
- My Sweet Things – Food Blog Forum- Part One- Atlanta Friday Social!
- What Megan’s Making – Food Blog Forum Re-Cap
below: John Kessler, James Andrews, Lauren Thomas and Jaden Hair : Working with Media Outlets & Brands
below: Our Food Photography & Styling session: we tethered a live shoot for the audience to see our workflow
below: Working with Brands: Virginia Willis, Alisa Barry and Jaden Hair
Below: Chef Kevin Rathbun demos his amazing pork belly tacos!
Below: The Viking Store Atlanta hosted our Friday Night Mixer party
Below: Chef Jessica of Viking made fresh pasta for all the attendees. Insanely GOOD.
Below: Hands-on dumpling making with attendees. The dumplings were AWESOME.
Below: Cutie bloggers from Cow Lick Cottage Farm
Below: Warm cookies donated by Tank Goodness. OMG Goodness!