These rudolph peanut butter cookies are super easy to make and a fantastic holiday cookie recipe to make everyone happy and full of holiday cheer.
In today’s times, let’s not forget the joy from a simple hug, smile, phone call and cheer. We all can certainly use a gift of love and laughter, regardless of what our circumstances are. We want to share a moment here, a gift of holiday spirit because we, Diane and Todd, have been longing for something bright, fun and festive over this last week.
We sincerely wish you all, the warmest of the holiday season, with continued love, family, health and friendship. Without the joy that you bring to us everyday, we wouldn’t be here today.
Watch Video: Rudolph & Friends : Rudolph Peanut Butter Cookies:
We have our own favorite peanut butter cookie recipe, but found an inspired decorationand couldn’t help it but to decorate our cookies in the same way. Rudolph makes us smile, big.
Enjoy the video, the rudolph peanut butter cookies, Rudolph and his friends. And we’re sending our love to you all this holiday season. Stay safe, stay warm and hope you enjoy it with your loved ones. It’s moments like these that we cherish so much and because of this, you must share and eat more cookies!
Merry Christmas to you all. xoxo
todd, diane, sierra and lexi
Rudolpoh and his other Friends. Can’t waste those other M&M colored candies.
Chomp. Rudoloph peanut butter cookies are super delish.
Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies
Yield: about 24 Cookies
Total Time: 30 min
We recommend only baking one sheet pan at a time, since you need to quickly place the facial features into the cookies as soon as they come out of the oven and before they have a chance to set. Also have your eyes, noses, and antlers ready before you start baking so you aren't scrambling when the cookies come out of the oven.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick or 113g) unsalted Butter, at room temp.
- 3/4 cup (195g) creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup (110g) packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 cups (155g) Flour
- 1 teaspoon (5g) Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (3g) Salt
- M&M's for the noses, we used the peanut ones
- Dark Chocolate Chips for the eyes
- Pretzel Pieces for the antlers
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet pans with parchment paper.
- In a mixer with a beater blade, mix together butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar until fluffy. Reduce speed to medium and mix in egg and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt for 20 seconds. Stir into peanut butter mixture until combined.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2" balls and place on lined sheet pan 2" apart. Flatten the balls slightly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are just lightly browned. Immediately place eyes, noses, and antlers into cookies. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Reindeer idea inspired from Ladies Home Journal.
Hello! All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use our images without prior permission and do not re-publish this recipe. Simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Recipe Note for Salt: All recipes containing salt are based on kosher or sea salt amounts, not table salt. If using table salt, reduce the amount used to taste.