Peanut Brittle Cookies
See’s Candy has always been one of our favorite family chocolates for a number of delicious reasons. It’s one of the best qualities of chocolate that we can get for our money and the variety that See’s offers is diverse enough to satisfy everyone in our family. Every time we need to send a gift of chocolate out to special family and friends, we send See’s candy because we know that they’ll love every singe bite of dark/milk chocolates, nuts & chews and truffles.
Look at Mama See’s. This gentle, silver haired woman is the epitome of friendly service, old fashioned values and homemade love. It was her chocolate recipes that were the foundation for See’s Candy Company that are loved my millions of candy lovers today.
You just can’t beat the fact that when you enter any See’s Candy store, you’re greeted by a friendly, smiling associate who immediately stuffs you with a free chocolate sample. Where can you get that type of service anymore, anywhere? The stores are white, clean and always full of warm smiles from the staff behind the counter. We always feel like giggly little kids when we walk into a See’s store because we know that we get that free sample of chocolate from the nicest folks in the world.
Getting free chocolate from nice people. This could be the answer to world peace.
Their fabulous fundraising programs and online store is chock full of everything that a chocolate lover could ask for. Dark chocolates, milk chocolates, amazing truffles, nuts, no nuts, chews and more chews are just some of the offerings that See’s has in store for the lucky winner.
See's Peanut Brittle Cookies Recipe
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup See’s Peanut Brittle (crushed)
- Cream together brown sugar, sugar and butter. Add peanut butter and eggs (one at a time). Mix together well. In a separate bowl, sift flour, salt and baking powder.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the creamed mixture. Add the crushed See’s Peanut Brittle. Roll dough into small balls, flatten with a fork and place on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.