It’s almost Valentine’s day, so raise your hands if you like chocolate! Our hands are raised extra high now because we’re holding a fabulous $25 gift certificate to See’s Candy!
See’s Candy has always been one of our favorite family chocolates for a number of delicious reasons. It’s one of the best qualities of chocolate that we can get for our money and the variety that See’s offers is diverse enough to satisfy everyone in our family. Every time we need to send a gift of chocolate out to special family and friends, we send See’s candy because we know that they’ll love every singe bite of dark/milk chocolates, nuts & chews and truffles.
Look at Mama See’s. This gentle, silver haired woman is the epitome of friendly service, old fashioned values and homemade love. It was her chocolate recipes that were the foundation for See’s Candy Company that are loved my millions of candy lovers today.
You just can’t beat the fact that when you enter any See’s Candy store, you’re greeted by a friendly, smiling associate who immediately stuffs you with a free chocolate sample. Where can you get that type of service anymore, anywhere? The stores are white, clean and always full of warm smiles from the staff behind the counter. We always feel like giggly little kids when we walk into a See’s store because we know that we get that free sample of chocolate from the nicest folks in the world.
Getting free chocolate from nice people. This could be the answer to world peace.
Their fabulous fundraising programs and online store is chock full of everything that a chocolate lover could ask for. Dark chocolates, milk chocolates, amazing truffles, nuts, no nuts, chews and more chews are just some of the offerings that See’s has in store for the lucky winner.
How to enter giveaway, by talking to Mama See’s:
- One lucky winner will receive a $25 gift certificate and believe us, $25 will get you plenty of great See’s chocolate! All you have to do is tell Mama See’s what you would buy if you were to win the $25 gift certificate and tell Mama See’s what else you would do for good chocolate! Check out all of their sweet temptations at their online store of chocolates HERE.
- Start your comment with…”Dear Mrs. See’s…” and tell her what you would buy if you won and why you should win.
- The winner will be chosen by the folks at See’s candy! They’ll be reading all your great comments to Mama See’s, so make your comment worth it! Make the See’s Candy people laugh, cry and tempt them to choose you! Here’s your chance to prove to the See’s Candy folks why you are deserving of the prize. If all the comments are so good and they can’t decide on a winner, then we’ll use the Random Number Generator to draw the winner. Also, See’s Candy folks were generous enough to offer us this giveaway, so you never know…..they could ask you to host a give away too!
- The contest will end on Tuesday, February 17th at Midnight, Western time. The winner will be chosen by See’s Candy folks and will be announced on Thursday, February 19.
- Twitter about this contest and/or write about it and get another chance to tell Mama See’s why you want to win. Just post your twitter or post link when you comment the second time.
- Unfortunately, this giveaway is only available to US residents. International residents do not qualify, but still leave a comment anyways and tell us what you think of the cookies! Thank you!
See's Peanut Brittle Cookies Recipe
Total Time: 30 Minutes
See's peanut brittle so delicious and is even more amazing in cookie form. Their recipe for peanut brittle cookies is addicting, you'll want to make these for all your holiday gatherings, parties or for just everyday indulgence. As you bake the brittle into the cookies, it will melt, giving a delicate crispy texture to the cookies which is super tasty. That extra crunch from See's peanut brittle makes these cookies awesome!
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup See’s Peanut Brittle (crushed)
- Cream together brown sugar, sugar and butter. Add peanut butter and eggs (one at a time). Mix together well. In a separate bowl, sift flour, salt and baking powder.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the creamed mixture. Add the crushed See’s Peanut Brittle. Roll dough into small balls, flatten with a fork and place on a greased cookie sheet . Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Hello! All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use our images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you. And remember in making the recipes, if using table salt instead of kosher or sea salt, make sure you reduce the salt amount.
So, look throught their list of chocolates and start your comment with “Dear Mrs. See’s Candy…” and tell her what you would get and why you deserve to get the chocolate! Good luck everyone!