Thank you to everyone who have joined the Food Blog Forum community in the past two weeks! It’s been a huge success and all the conversations on the forums have been fantastic. So much information is being shared, it’s hard to figure out where to start!
There’s only a few days left to enter the awesome camera giveaway. To enter, become a member and participate in the forums. That’s it. The winner will be announced at our Food Blog Forum Seminar in Los Angeles on Saturday, March 27 from 10am-5pm.
You can order tickets for the Food Blog Forum Seminar Here. Look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!
Take a look at the tremendous information led by our wonderful panel of speaker on Photography Gear, Food Photography, Food Styling, Building our Brand, Multimedia, SEO and so much more!
Six informative Sessions will include:
- Multimedia- integrating interactive platforms to build community. Evan Kleiman, host of KCRW’s Good Food, founder of Slow Food Los Angeles and Angeli Caffe. Eddie Lin, author of Deep End Dining, Bizarre foods and guest on Top Chef Masters.Building Your Dream Food Career - Jaden & Scott Hair, founders of SteamyKitchen.com will speak about insights and tools to creating a career of your dreams. Jaden is a food columnist forDiscovery’s TLC, Tampa Tribune and is a television chef for syndicated Daytime Show. She’s also cookbook author of The Steamy Kitchen Cookbook.
- Food Photography & Food Styling: aesthetics, how to’s & finding your visual voice - Matt Armendariz is a food photographer and the blogger behind mattbites.com. Adam Pearson is a food stylist with a variety of editorial and advertising clients.
- Food Photography Gear & Workflow: taking your best photo- Photojournalists Todd Porter & Diane Cu are contributors to LA Weekly Squid Ink, Edible Los Angeles Magazine, Ngoui Viet Daily News & blog at WhiteOnRiceCouple.com
- Building Traffic with SEO & Social Media Gary Nicholson, founder of Relevant Trafik specializes in Web Design, SEO and Social Media to better your brand
- Marketing & Monetization - Working with ad networks, private sponsors and sourcing different streams of revenue for your blog. What does the future of blog monetization look like? Jaden of SteamyKitchen.com.
Wow, if we could give every single one of you who entered a basket of fruit, we would. But we’d have to have at least a two acre orchard to keep up with all of our requests. As our citrus fruits become more available on our trees, we’ll be giving away more soon. In the meantime, Kristine over at FormerChef.com is giving away some of her garden meyer lemons! So head on over to FormerChef blog for the meyer lemon giveaway.
We asked the twitter world to pick two random numbers between 1 and 264 and asked our followers to pick the numbers in two different increments. The responses came so quick to pick the winners! First to choose a number in the first increment (#1-#132) was @CarolineAdobo and she picked lucky #7! We immediately asked for another number for the second increment (#133-#264) and @w_interrobang immediately twittered back #263
Congratulations to RH on comment #7 and Quyen on comment #263 !