We’re excited and honored to be a part of the advisory committee for Blog Her Food 2012 in Seattle, WA! It was a pleasure to be speakers at their 2009 & 2010 events and the new friends, inspiration, encouragement and community bonding we experienced was really wonderful. To share and learn with like minded, passionate people in the food community really reminds us of why we love what we do.
The next conference will be in Seattle, Washington on June 8-9, 2010 and we’re looking for new speakers!
Why we love being a part of the Blog Her network is that the founders, organizers and people that run the network believe in supporting their publishers as much as they can and giving the publishers the chance to share their voice and platform.
For Blog Her food panels, the committee are always looking for fresh new voices and sharing the passion and ideas of anyone who has something useful, powerful and inspiring to share.
Do you have something to share on a panel? If so, submit your idea to the committee. All the info is here.
Deadline for submissions and call for ideas is on Wednesday, December 21, 2012. So please get your ideas in time for consideration.
Here are some ideas that Blog Her Food is seeking in the following tracks :
- Vittles: Are you an expert in different cooking methods (eg: dry heat vs. moist heat?) w/delectable recipes for each?
- Vittles: We’re looking for: unique recipe development, cooking skills, interesting techniques – what do you want to learn @ #BlogHerFood?
- Voice: Does your food blog tell a story? What happens when you feel your story has been told? Where do you look for inspiration?
- Voice: Are you a writing coach AND a food blogger? Help fellow food bloggers by submitting a writing skills submission
- Voice: How do you get your readers to care about the issues that are nearest and dearest to your heart?
- Values: How do you get your readers to care about the issues that are nearest and dearest to your heart?
- Values: Are you effecting food policy change using your food blog? How? Share your best practices with attendees
- Visuals: Are you on the cusp of the hottest trends for food styling today? Share your tips with food bloggers
- Visuals: How do you create gorgeous photos & videos on the go, armed only with your mobile phone? Tell us your secrets
- Vocations: Are you an SEO expert AND a foodie? Can you instruct bloggers and guarantee success?
- Vocations: Do you earn an income from your food blog? Tell others how to grow their bank accounts using your best practices
Thank you and hope to see you all at Blog Her Food 2012!
-Diane and Todd