Last years Food Blogger Camp 2010 in Ixtapa Mexico was a success with a wonderful gathering of food bloggers from around the world.
- Jaden Hair from Steamy Kitchen – Two sessions on The Business of Blogging: How to develop a personal brand around yourself and your blog & monetization strategies
- David Lebovitz from David Lebovitz - What’s my Blog About? How to break out from the crowd and get noticed
- Elise Bauer from Simply Recipes - Build Traffic while building the blog of your dreams: (the title says it all)
- Adam Pearson from Adam Pearson – Food Styling: Learn the greatest hits of food styling
- Matt Armendariz from Matt Bites- Food Photography- Learn how to photograph styled food
- Diane Cu & Todd Porter (us!) – Food Photography – Understand Light and how to use it **Hands-on workshop photographing on resort
- Diane Cu & Todd Porter – Food Photography – Capturing your food story from a storytelling, lifestyle or photojournalistic perspective **Hands-on workshop photographing Chefs and food
- And plenty of food demonstrations, wine and tequila tastings by resort Chefs
- Food Blogger Camp Tuition starts at $1200 (based on double occupancy) and covers the all-inclusive stay, activities, gourmet meals, alcohol/beverages and seminars.
- All bloggers interested in attending the camp should complete a brief application.
- Those who wish to bring a guest will receive the $1200 food blogger rate.
- The camp runs five days, four nights, January 5-9, 2011 at the luxurious and all-inclusive Grand Velas Riviera Maya in Mexico (close to Playa del Carmen).
- Prices are based on double occupancy. Bloggers traveling alone find a roommate.